WE HAVE A POSTER CONTEST TO ANNOUNCE
The Quinte Regional Science & Technology Fair Poster Contest for 2023-24 is now started!
QRSTF Science Fair 2024 Poster Contest:
The Quinte Regional Science and Technology Fair willbe held in-person in 2024 at Centennial SS. The annual Science Fair poster contest continues again this year. We are hoping that all educators will embrace this educational activity. The attached file explains the rules and information on how to forward the posters to our committee. We want to thank all educational workers for their support and endless effort to encourage the students of the Quinte area. Please check our website or contact us directly if you have any questions. Poster contest rules and dates
We would like to thank Staples for the prizes. It is greatly appreciated.
To encourage students to develop an organized creative picture to be used as a background for the official QRSTF 2024 fair poster.
Any Student in grades 4-12 can submit one original poster
• The theme will be science and technology. Any areas of earth, physical, astronomy, or life science may be incorporated.
• Any medium including computer generated may be used but size should be restricted to 18” by 24”. (May be smaller)
• Originality: No clip art or collage material from commercial or private sources will be accepted. Must be the students own drawing, word processing or original computer-generated graphics.
• Visual quality: The poster should be easily viewed across a room
Posters will be displayed at the Quinte Regional Science and Technology Fair at Centennial Secondary School 2024. The grand prize poster will be displayed in schools, malls, businesses and prominently at the Fair. The Grand Prize poster becomes the property of the QRSTF. Posters may be modified for reproduction.
- Attach the Permission Form and ID Card (see next page) to the poster.
- Send posters ℅ Tinneke Wilson, HPEDSB Office, 156 Ann St. Belleville K8N 3L3 or
- Email digital submissions, .jpeg or .pdf files, to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Large files may have to be sent
Via cloud storage.
- Entries need to be received by Friday, November 27th , 2024
Questions: Contact Chris Spencer 613-919-8013 or <email@example.com>