QRSTF 2019 Poster Contest (PDF)
The Quinte Regional Science & Technology Fair Poster Contest for 2019 is now open!
Submit by Nov. 2, 2018! Attach the Permission Form and ID Card found in the pdf to the Poster
To encourage students to develop an organized creative picture to be used as a background for the official QRSTF 2018 fair poster.
Any Student in grades 4-12 can submit one original poster
- The theme will be science and technology. Any areas of earth, physical, astronomy, or life science may be incorporated.
- Any medium including computer generated may be used but size should be restricted to 18” by 24”. (May be smaller)
- Originality: No clip art or collage material from commercial or private sources will be accepted. Must be the students own drawing, word processing or original computer generated graphics.
- Visual quality: The poster should be easily viewed across a room.
Accuracy: Any scientific symbols, formulas, illustrations or icons should be accurate
Posters will be displayed at the Quinte Regional Science and Technology Fair at Loyalist College on April 13th, 2019. The grand prize poster will be displayed in schools, malls, businesses and prominently at the Fair. The Grand Prize poster becomes the property of the QRSTF. Posters may be modified for reproduction.
- Attach the Permission Form and ID Card (see next page) to the poster.
- Send posters ℅ Tinneke Wilson, PECI, 41 Barker St., Picton, On. K0K 2T0 or
℅ Melissa Green, St. Paul’s Catholic Sec. School, 15 Tripp Blvd., Trenton ON. K8V 6M2
- Digital submissions should be either .jpeg or .pdf files. For large files send via cloud storage to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Entries need to be received by Friday, November 2nd , 2018
Questions: Contact Chris Spencer 613-919-8013 or <email@example.com>